Friday, February 18, 2011

Great Stuff!

I'm really becoming enthused with this blogging business. I'm learning quite a few interesting photography tips and tricks and good advice about certain products. It's great to find remedies for problems that I haven't even encountered yet which may help me avoid missing some great shots and avoid a great deal of frustration. I also find it interesting to "people watch" and "eavesdrop" into conversations. Some of these members are hilarious and utilize the forum for a social group just as much as an information pipeline. Out of the 3 forums that I have been observing in I still, by far, like digital-photography : Digital Photography Discussions the most. I find it to have the most variety and up-to-date information.
May the Blog Be With You!

3 comments:

  1. Eric,

    You have given some good imput about your experiences while blogging and partaking in some forums this past week. I feel the same way you do. I have really been getting into going to the forums and want to start posting some pictures of my work on my blog. I am a little nervous, but I want to take that risk and put my stuff out there.

    Good luck with your blog, and don't be shy to share some of those funny stories from the forums lol.

    Take care,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are enjoying your blog experience. I am as well. It's great that we can use a class assignment to get information on our hobby. Photography must be an awesome hobby. I've wanted to get into it. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying your blogging experience. It can be really addicting if you get into something you really have a passion for. I'm not sure how to answer the questions you posted on my blogging site so I will just post them below.

    I've recently been riding road bikes because I was training for a 50 mile ride that I did today. As far as mountain biking goes in my area; I really only ride Simpson Park in Hemet. It's a 7 mile loop that has about 3 miles of climbing and 4 miles of flat and descending. It's really convenient for me because I live a few minutes away and it always presents a challenge for me. However, I wouldn't recommend the trail to children or inexperienced riders. It has lots of rocks and the climbs can be difficult if not in biking shape. There is a fire road the goes around the park that is more rider friendly that a family would probably have much more fun on. Probably not a good time right now though because of all the rain and erosion. If any time you and your buddy's are looking for a good ride I can show you around Simpson Park; just let me know.

    ReplyDelete