Saturday, February 12, 2011

Intro to Blogging

I started sitting in on a few discussion groups regarding photography. It has been a great experience that has really opened my eyes to the abundance of information available on the subject. My favorite site thus far has been digital-photography : Digital Photography Discussions. I did have to become a "member" to join the group but I was happy to do so. I am enjoying the variety of topics that the members are discussing and am finding some very useful tips and information already. The true beauty is being introduced to ideas and topics that I may have never been introduced to or learned about.
Blog On!!!
Eric

1 comment:

  1. Eric, I agree that many of the topics found on the online forums are not what I expected, they are even better. The tips and the interesting points made by other participants were knowledgeable and informative. Who knew that all this was in the online world waiting to be discovered. I thought it was going to be just a bunch of kids and gossip.

    ReplyDelete