Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bloggin' Baby

I spent another week observing and reading a number of posts this week, continuing to learn great tips regarding products and shooting, as well as gaining a greater understanding of the tricks that have been provided with regards to composition and subject matter. I stared to become more active in the digital-photography : Digital Photography Discussions.
This week I actually posted a question that wasn't responded to yet. I'm not sure if that has to do with the nature of the question (I didn't think it was too difficult) or with the groups comfort level with a new member.
Regardless, I will continue to post questions and responses and hope that I become embraced as a member.

1 comment:

  1. Eric I am glad to hear that you have found a group that you want to be actively involved in. I am also glad to see that you are finding some great tips to help you in your photographic endeavors!

    ReplyDelete