Saturday, March 5, 2011

More than helpful

I've now posed a few questions to the message board at digital-photography : Digital Photography Discussions.  The responses have been nothing short of amazing. To hear so many different perspectives from both hobbyists and professional photographers has been tremendous. Not only that but I'm from photo enthusiasts from all over the world! Talk about a getting a different perspective. What started as a class assignment will be something that I will continue to partake in as long as I have interests and hobbies.

3 comments:

  1. Eric,

    I am glad to see that you are really enjoying your blogging and the forum that you are apart of. I too feel the same way. It is a nice outlet from the crazy week of work and school to talk about my hobby. Have you seen any of the people on the forum that you are involved in display negative digital citizenship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand fully about the discussion sites were an assignment at first but now something you enjoy. It's great that we can get such support right from the comfort of our home. I am glad you were able to find an outlet that has given you satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric,

    How have things been going for you this week on your forum? Have you received some good responses and support for your photography? I'm eager to find out how things have been going :-)

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete