Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rental equipment

I have previously posted about soliciting information on various camera lenses that I have been interested in. Even after doing your homework it is still a bit of a gamble to spend several hundreds of dollars on a piece of equipment that you might or might not like. I read a great post from somebody who was discussing how they have rented lenses to determine if they like them or not. I was able to contact this user and get the necessary information to contact this site myself. I am now awaiting the arrival of a lens that I am renting for a 10 day period of time to see if it meets my needs. If I like the lens then the website will apply the rental fee to the price of the purchase.
What an awesome development!

2 comments:

  1. Eric,

    Congratulations! That sounds like a great deal for you; I hope you enjoy the lens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric,

    It seems like you really enjoyed being apart of a community that shares the same interests as you do. I am glad that this class has helped open up many opportunities for you to become apart of something greater and with the same interest that you have.

    Good luck in the future. You and I have had a couple of classes together; its been great!

    ReplyDelete